My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Heh Heh... I said Pee Town


I'm taking my pasty-white ass, my beautiful son, and my sweet Old Man and heading up to the tippy-tip of Cape Cod for a week of beach-going and poem-writing in Provincetown, Mass. Mornings I'll spend in a poetry workshop and afternoons I'll spend on the beach lounging and swimming and trying not to get a sunburn. If I'm lucky, I'll come home as pale as I currently am.

E. and O. beaching


So, I'll see you in a week. In Vegas fashion, visitors to Provincetown like to say "What happens in P-town stays in P-town," but I promise if anything really good happens, I'll tell all.

4 Comments:

Blogger DoctorMama said...

Woo-hoo! Rockin' the boyshorts! Nice.
He IS beautiful, too.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Orange said...

Tell the truth: How much time do you spend tousling that adorable boy's hair?

Happy SPF beaching!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Go ahead and take me as a creep: YOU'RE A FRIGGIN HOTTIE. :) Ok, I'm a girl and a spazzy one, at that, so you're probably not creeped out. Dammit. I wish I could be creepy instead of covetous. ;)

Ok, back to the point: have so much fun in P-town! I have this awesome spf 55 junk for the kids' faces, but I put it everywhere...I like being irridescent, too!

And...boy=heartmeltingly cute!

2:41 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Nothing pleases me more than being complimented by a spazzy girl. And I'll take the poet's compliments in the best of spirits, too.

Much tousling and sunscreen applying occurred in Provincetown, and in general we had a great time.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home