My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm the One Who Took Your Rug


I took the quiz. I learned the truth about myself.



Why don't you check it out? Or we cut off your Johnson!


I came across this quiz on Sandwich Flats, and I could not resist. And, I shit you not, I watched The Big Lebowski just last night. If I had to guess, I'd say it was my twenty-third complete viewing (partial viewings would be too many to count).

In reality, I think the Lebowski quiz is only partly correct. I am actually a blend, equal parts Maude and the Dude. It's a little confusing at times, but it's a good place to be.

4 Comments:

Blogger Feral Mom said...

Ah, the Maude/Dude mix. How else can you tell yourself not to be fatuous? I took the quiz, and I am The Dude--but I'd add that there's a far bit of Walter in me, as well as a pinch of Nihilist. We belive in nossing, Lebowski.

8:22 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Man, I'm constantly telling myself not to be fatuous. (The story is ludicrous.)

When I do my Edna St. Vincent Millay impression, I actually sound a lot like Maude (or maybe Maude's rhapsodic evil twin).

12:25 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I, myslef, seem to be Walter. And that's OK.

3:28 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Yes. Embrace your inner Walter. Shomer fucking shabbos!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home