My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Meme Me, Smartypants


Feral Mom has tagged me, so here I go with Four Things:

Four jobs I've had:
1. Electrician’s delivery drone (first job ever, working for my stepdad)
2. Tour Guide at the Wisconsin state capitol (wore a bow tie & a vest with a crest)
3. Waitress at a sushi restaurant (amiable chefs taught me how to enjoy raw fish)
4. “Teaching Assistant” (i.e. underpaid college instructor, assisting no one but my cranky self)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Big Lebowski
2. Flirting with Disaster
3. Waking Life
4. Freaks and Geeks (not technically a movie, but once I own the DVD set of this brilliant show's sole season, I treat it like a 16-hour epic to be watched over and over, each time reaching the final episode and crying "Why couldn't we get just one more season? Why? Why? WHY?")

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Chicago, Illinois
2. Sheboygan, Wisconsin
3. Maynooth, Ireland
4. Los Angeles, California

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
1. New Orleans, Louisiana
2. The Swiss Alps, near Lucerne
3. Quetzaltenengo, Guatemala
4. Glacier National Park in Montana

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. McSweeney’s
2. Common Dreams
3. Gone Feral
4. The Love Letter Connection

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dark chocolate
2. Avocados
3. Almost anything Thai, but especially Pad See-Ew
5. Pie (of both the pizza variety and peach/apple/blueberry variety)

Places I’d rather be:
1. Curled up in a soft chair with a cup of tea, reading
2. Hiking in the mountains
3. Rocking out
4. In bed

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
1. Dawn
2. Naïve-No-More
3. Sweatpants Mom
4. Angel of God

5 Comments:

Blogger E. said...

Hey, sms.ac, you loser! I tried to delete your annoying spam, but for some reason blogger would not delete it. When I figure out why that is, I will delete you, muthafucka!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

This is only the 2nd time I've been tagged! And wouldn't you know, it's the same Meme! Look for the post titled "First Time for Everything" in my Feb archives. You'll find my fours list.

Great list btw.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Mona Buonanotte said...

Thanks to The Big Lebowski, every guy named "Jesus" I pronounce like John Turturro does.

And then I lick a bowling ball.

10:56 AM  
Blogger clew said...

a.) I've been to Glacier Nat'l Park too! ISn't it awesome?

2.) I'll have to try Pad-See-Ew just for the fun of saying it. ;)

12:52 PM  
Blogger E. said...

Yes, Glacier is awesome, in the true sense of the word.

In a movie whose every frame I love, the scene that features "the Jesus" lovingly flicking his tongue onto his bowling ball is possibly my favorite.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home