My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Where Are All Those Posts I Wrote?

I can't believe I haven't posted in over a month. I could swear I've posted at least three times since this last "update on my pukey family" post. That's because I think so much about a post in my head, convinced I'll get fifteen minutes sometime soon to transpose it from my brain to the internets. But then that (apparently) does not happen. Ah, the posts that never were.

Hopefully, I will be posting in earnest soon. In the mean time, here's 4 minutes and 33 seconds of silence for you, to still the craziness of this modern world:


......


......


......


......


..



(That's my visual representation of 4 minutes and 33 seconds. Now wasn't that lovely? And avant-garde?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home