My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Roo is Two!

This was my baby girl a year ago, all pudgy cheeks and sleek black baby hair.

6785

Now suddenly she's a year older, more kid than baby, with long curls all lightened by the summer sun. Our little Roo is two.

DSC_0198

No, she's not old enough to drink yet, but she is apparently mature enough to help us inventory the beer selection. And as with everything she does, she has a grand time doing it.

Happy birthday, my sweet girlie!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yay! Congrats, not-so-little Roo!

3:25 PM  
Blogger DoctorMama said...

Can I stop by for a beer sometime? Your inventory looks good.

9:36 AM  
Blogger E. said...

Come by any time, DM! (And Elizabeth, too.)

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home