My Photo
Name:
Location: Midwest, United States

I floss daily, brush after every meal, and trouble deaf heaven with my bootless cries.

RSS Feed

Friday, October 31, 2008

What Not to Do on Halloween

If you're a teacher and it's Halloween and you see a kid with a hilarious yet very realistic-looking wig, and it's a kid you don't actually teach or, come to think of it, even really know at all, think twice before you say to him in the hallway "Ha! Great wig!"

It may not actually be a wig.

(I'm not saying this happened to me today or anything. Just a word of friendly advice...)

Happy (slightly chagrined) Halloween!

2 Comments:

Blogger Orange said...

Hah! I know. There were kids by Ben's school who had on wigs...and some boys who just plain have afros.

Ben put on a black curly wig, and I'll be damned if it didn't look much different from his own hair. He's got a roundish helmet of fluffy, curlyish brown hair, and I didn't realize it was so round 'til he pulled off a wig and looked much the same.

2:45 PM  
Blogger E. said...

This kid had kind of a Dylan-circa-1967-but-bigger thing going on. Good hair, just hard to believe at first sight (particularly because the kid himself was so short and skinny - like 25% hair).

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home